Trevor spoke with Megan Andrews from SACOME about the challenges in recognising that Zero Harm is a vision for that future and to achieve it requires doing safety differently. His argument is that safety must be integrated into the business, not seen as something separate and solely about compliance. Follow link for the full article Trevor Strother talks with SACOME about doing safety differently
- Leadership damaging productivity
- PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT, INCENTIVES AND ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE:
- Change Management Workshop for Safety Professionals and Coaching and Mentoring for Safety Professionals
- Occupational Health and Safety Professional Capability Framework.
- Change Management Course for Workplace Health, Safety and Wellbeing (WHSW) Professionals