Trevor spoke with Megan Andrews from SACOME about the challenges in recognising that Zero Harm is a vision for that future and to achieve it requires doing safety differently. His argument is that safety must be integrated into the business, not seen as something separate and solely about compliance. Follow link for the full article Trevor Strother talks with SACOME about doing safety differently
- Be Skeptical of New Safety Developments
- The Occupational Health and Safety Professional Capability Framework
- Why feeling ‘safe’ at work increases innovation
- How Leaders can Promote Psychological Safety in the Workplace. Are Safety Professionals able and willing to lead the way?
- Building Organisational Influence – 2- day workshop for Safety Professionals