A recent article – https://ohsonline.com/Articles/2016/07/01/Texas-City-and-Buncefield.aspx – reminds us of the critial importance leadership plays in creating safe and effective workplaces. We know that if you have a productive workplace you have a safe workplace and if you have a safe workplace you have a productive workplace. Safety here is not just the focus on hardhats, gloves and guards – it’s about integrating safety in all that is done – from board decisions to activity at the worksite. In all major incidents, there has been decisions made at executive or board level that have contributed to the incidents.
- Winning Hearts and Minds – Influencing Skills for Safety Professionals
- Winning Hearts and Minds – Influencing for Workplace Safety Culture Development – Adelaide
- What most Safety Professionals do not want to hear Podcast
- Deepwater Horizon Revisited – Investigative Insights
- Winning Hearts and Minds – The Influential Safety Professional Workshop – Adelaide