Trevor Strother attended one of the industry briefings provided by the South Australian Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) on the introductions of Safety Culture Measures to guide companies tendering for DPTI projects on Safety Culture. It was pleasing to hear that DPTI recognises that safe operations is more than complying with safety systems and are working with industry to integrate safety considerations into business activity more broadly. DPTI has been working with Safe Work SA and South Australian Construction Safety Alliance on the development of this guide and recognise that it is the beginning of a journey.
- Leadership damaging productivity
- PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT, INCENTIVES AND ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE:
- Change Management Workshop for Safety Professionals and Coaching and Mentoring for Safety Professionals
- Occupational Health and Safety Professional Capability Framework.
- Change Management Course for Workplace Health, Safety and Wellbeing (WHSW) Professionals