Trevor Strother attended one of the industry briefings provided by the South Australian Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) on the introductions of Safety Culture Measures to guide companies tendering for DPTI projects on Safety Culture. It was pleasing to hear that DPTI recognises that safe operations is more than complying with safety systems and are working with industry to integrate safety considerations into business activity more broadly. DPTI has been working with Safe Work SA and South Australian Construction Safety Alliance on the development of this guide and recognise that it is the beginning of a journey.
- Building Organisational Influence – 2- day workshop for Safety Professionals
- Building Organisational Influence – Workshop for Safety Professionals
- From Drama Triangle to Influencing Cycle – Changing the Relationship between Safety Professionals, Supervisors and Employees
- Winning Hearts and Minds – Influencing Skills for Safety Professionals
- Winning Hearts and Minds – Influencing for Workplace Safety Culture Development – Adelaide