Trevor Strother attended one of the industry briefings provided by the South Australian Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) on the introductions of Safety Culture Measures to guide companies tendering for DPTI projects on Safety Culture. It was pleasing to hear that DPTI recognises that safe operations is more than complying with safety systems and are working with industry to integrate safety considerations into business activity more broadly. DPTI has been working with Safe Work SA and South Australian Construction Safety Alliance on the development of this guide and recognise that it is the beginning of a journey.
- What most Safety Professionals do not want to hear Podcast
- Deepwater Horizon Revisited – Investigative Insights
- Winning Hearts and Minds – The Influential Safety Professional Workshop – Adelaide
- Trevor Strother discusses Zero Harm and Safety Culture with SACOME
- Safety Culture Development represented at DPTI Safety Culture Measures Briefing