The Committee on Offshore Oil and Gas industry Safety Culture, The Transportation Research Board, National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, has released an excellent document on the characteristics of an effective Safety Culture and what the Oil and Gas industry needs to to do going forward. The link is:
- Be Skeptical of New Safety Developments
- The Occupational Health and Safety Professional Capability Framework
- Why feeling ‘safe’ at work increases innovation
- How Leaders can Promote Psychological Safety in the Workplace. Are Safety Professionals able and willing to lead the way?
- Building Organisational Influence – 2- day workshop for Safety Professionals